In 2011, mental health problems and illnesses among working adults in Canada cost employers more than $6 billion in lost productivity from absenteeism, presenteeism and turnover. Legislation has been enacted in several…January 17, 2019
The National Standard of Canada for Psychological Health and Safety in the Workplace was launched in January 2013. “The Standard” (or PHSS) is a set of voluntary guidelines for organizations to promote…January 10, 2019
Workplace stress is increasingly acknowledged as a global issue affecting a wide range of industries and professions today. Many people are facing added pressure to meet the psychosocial demands of modern working…January 3, 2019
Dawn Yearwood, Vice President of Integrated Solutions and Compliance being interviewed by HRD Canada about the importance of safeguarding mental health at work.May 25, 2018
- What is your organization doing to increase workplace health and safety?
- How much is workplace bullying and harassment costing your organization?
- Celebrate #HeartMonth by implementing a wellness strategy
- Resolution #5: Develop a mental health accommodation strategy and procedure.
- Resolution #4: Provide support for employees with mental health concerns.